It may be your wishes or the request of a loved one to have a direct service carried out following their passing. This is often referred to as a ‘no service, no attendance.’ funeral. This service is most commonly associated with cremation and we are able to offer affordable pricing options to suit this service. Please contact us for more information.
What’s including in a ‘No Service’ funeral?
1. Transfer of deceased at time of death
2. Obtaining of medical certification.
3. Liaising with cemetery or crematoria
4. Cremation or burial fees
5. Mortuary care and preparation
6. Basic coffin
7. Transfer to cemetery or crematorium
8. Registration of death and death certificate