This beautiful solid brass urn is finished with a hand-painted Cloisonné technique. The Cloisonné technique is an ancient Chinese tradition, and to this day, are still made this way. The Cloisonné design is on a rich blue base, featuring 3 white birds in flight, delicate blue flowers and metallic gold wire. This urn requires no maintenance, is very well made and heavy in weight.
- This urn rests on a black wooden stand. Please note, the stand does not need to be used for display if preferred.
- A threaded lid enables ashes to be placed inside the urn and securely sealed and closed. A thick plastic bag is supplied inside this urn for ashes to be contained.
- A velvet bag is supplied for storage and protection of the urn.
- Size : Adult ( 24cm H x 19cm W)
- Capacity : 3.4lt
- Materials : Brass, Enamel paint, gold wire