Funeral Tributes are a special way of personalising a funeral service for a loved one. The type of service and tributes carried out during the service usually reflect something special and unique about the person. there are a number of creative ways available and at Riverview Funerals we encourage thoughts an ideas that you may have on how to best create a service that is fitting for a loved one.
Types of tributes
There are many different ways to express personal tributes to a loved one. The following are just some examples;
1. The service location – As a tribute to a person who lived on the land, the service could be held on the land or in an open area.
2. Music that was special to the person
3. Memorabilia – Special items that the person was fond of from their career, sport, hobby etc.
4. Special poems or verses that depict the person well as a parent, grandparent, child etc.
5. Floral tributes or candle lighting
6. Recognition for services to Community, Country or involvement in group or club.
7. Photo tributes – A timeline of photographs played on a screen during the service